It is a rare occasion that a newspaper IS the news of the day

We hope to become your new source of news, information and features about the people and places in the greater Olney area,

Sandy Spring Museum’s History Happy Hour

Map Unavailable

Date(s) - 02/09/2018
6:30 pm

Categories No Categories

Sandy Spring Museum’s History Happy Hour will feature the story of Finneyfrock’s, Olney’s longest continually operating commercial enterprise, as told by family and local residents, at 6:30 p.m. at the museum, 17901 Bentley Road. In 1885, Reuben Hines set up a blacksmith and welding shop to shoe horses and forge and repair farm equipment. Finneyfrock’s evolved to meet the needs of residents and changing industry in America. For tickets and information, go to www.sandyspringmuseum.org.

Advertise With Us

The Greater Olney News reaches more than 20,000 homes and businesses through the U.S. Postal Service and hundreds more are dropped at businesses and popular gathering spots.

For a media kit, deadlines, rates and other advertising information, call 240-454-5648.

Read More